New Coaches for the 2013-2014 season:
Returning Coaches for the 2013-2014 season:
JUNIOR Coaches for the 2013-2014 season:
**They will register as a junior member since their birthday falls within a junior age division.
ALL coaches under 18 years of age must have another adult coach on the bench with them at all times.
2014 Rules and Scoring Clinic Requirements for Coaches.
The 2014 Coaches Rules and Scorer Clinics requirements have been finalized. An email was sent to all club directors regarding the clinic requirements. Click [HERE] to view that email.
NEW PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
1. Each team must now have a minimum of 2 certified player referees and 2 certified scorers. It is recommended that each team also have 2 certified line judges. Certified players will be noted on the roster when the certification requirements have been completed. Only the certified players may officiate during the team's assigned officiating time. It would be beneficial to all teams to have more than the minimum number of stated officials.
2. All instructions for clinic registration and certification completion are noted below.
2014 COACHES REQUIREMENTS
1. All coaches must complete the required officiating clinics. There are no test requirements this year. Completed certifications will be noted in each coach's record and will be noted on the roster.
2. Coaches will have until Feb 1 (or until their first tournament if after Feb 1) to complete the officiating certification process.
All coaches and players, print these [INSTRUCTIONS]. They include screen shots. Follow the instructions to set up your Student ID and sign up for your clinic. Please be patient when downloading this file.
All courses, modules or clinics do not need to be completed in one sitting. You can start and stop each module when necessary. The module will start where you previously left off. Your certification will not be complete until you’ve completed all modules listed in your clinic course.
If you started a module and need to return to finish, you may go directly to the [LMS LOGIN SCREEN].
After you complete the Rules & Scorer Clinics, you will receive your coaching badge in the mail. You must wear your coaching badge while coaching in a tournament in the Great Plains Region.
PCA (Positive Coaching Alliance)
• Sign up free email Talking Points
NSAA (Nebraska School Activities Association)
You are using an outdated browser. Sorry, this web site doesn't support Internet Explorer 6. To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. It is completely free for download: